20110305

steps to gain back my ideal weight.

i am proud with myself right now. the reason? because i have exercised. haha. lame. exercise sikit pon nak bangga. well, actually i really really need to shrug off my fat. i used to love in exercising but as my age grew older, i became more lazy to do it. and i also been a fan of eating lately! lately? make it 3 years now! urghh! and so, i decided to start my very own diet plan. really hoping this plan will work out well *fingers-crossed*. :D 

the first step is maybe i have to cut down my fast-food intake. i really a big fan of this stuff. McD, KFC, Dominos, you name it. i am their regular customer. *sigh* so, i need to say NO to this kind of food. and i hope my friends will support me. guys, please don't ajak me to any fast-food restaurant anymore OK.and please la remind me about this thing. i really cannot believe in myself. haha.

second step, exercise? urmm..huh? bile ek i can make it? arghh!! i have to stop being lazy!! i need to jog more. also doing the sit-ups. 2 years ago i can made 50 sit-ups with no sweat. eh, make it 3 years.haha. but now, nak buat 20 sit-ups pon tercungap. OMG! is that my body reaction of being older? dahsyat sungguh. :( in my plan, i hope i can make at least 50 sit-ups daily and jog two times a week. boleh ke ni? hope so! kalo xleh jog pon, i will do the cardio inside the house. byk kot mende yg boleh buat. :p (vacuum carpet, mop lantai, lap tingkap, etc) or i just dance to k-pop music! T-ara, Beast, 4Minutes and others, please produce dance music yg best2 ok! hehe

third step, senang je. the easiest step of all. drink a really plenty of water. maybe at least 2 litres a day. can ke? can kot. haha.then, it will be more easy to burn out all my fat. *ok.not all la.but most of it.* and also it helps my digestion too. and also can make my skin lg cantik kot. moisturize kan? there are a lot of benefits by only drinking a plenty of water. tp malas je nk minum before ni. after this, no more malas2 minum air, ok? yezzaa!! 

lastly, i think in order to reduce my weight, i have to sleep early. this one i don't really think i can make it. first of all, i think i have insomnia which is penyakit susah gile nak tido. i dont know why. maybe dh terbiase tido lambat kot. and my favourite shows in TV started late at night. so, how i nak tido early? haha. after this, i have to watch Tonton.Tv jelah. :p tu pon if i rajin nk bukak Tonton. huhu. 

so, that's it. that's my easy plan to regain back my previous body. which is i dont think i was fat back then. i mean, i was not skinny and i also was not   overweight. *55kg is kira okay for 161cm girl, right?* i know i will never be skinny because i dont think that is my body type. so i will be grateful if i can manage to have back my previous weight. really hope so. and i really need support for that. and my exercises will start.......NOW! err..i mean..tomorrow..;p *peace*

p/s: i wanted to upload my current pic of myself but my internet is super slow right now. so, maybe next time kot.:)


No comments:

Post a Comment