20091217

a girl's game....or not!!!

hey girls! what sport did you played back in your high school? basketball? hockey? well, i bet a lot of the girls will answer netball right? it is common for girls playing netball. very very common. but, what if the common becomes not really common anymore? i mean, have you ever heard of male netball team? NEVER, right? Well, not anymore!! surprise!! There are male netball teams okay! Unbelievable isn’t it? I can’t believe it either at the first place. Not until I met them and even better played netball with them. At first I felt so weird playing netball which is a girls’ game with men but at last I can fit in after twice played with them. Believe it or not they are really good. Much better than some girls I supposed. *much better than me also* and urghh they are absolutely gay!! Hey, real men never play female’s sport okay! It will scratch their big ego of course if they ever play our sport, I guess. Haha. But, they never had seen like a ‘bapok’ if you meet them. They are just like normal guys. Handsome-handsome okay! I feel it’s such a waste of them to be a “homo”. To be honest, they have a great package I must say. A really great package for a boyfriend material. They have good looks and great jobs. Oh, and also great bodies! *wink wink* But why oh why they have to be gay? It’s really such a waste. Don’t you think so too? *sigh* well, that’s it for now. *peace*


*What I write here is pure truth. Or you can also call it as ugly truth. haha* 

No comments:

Post a Comment